This Blog is to keep family and friends updated on our growing family.
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
I am trying out some new software for scrapbooking. Here is a looksy at a simple template
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
I like that fusion thing. . Pretty H.O.T. I think you should bring that software out so i can play with it. Miss you guys~ Little C man has both bottom teeth and is now in the process of getting the top ones. UM. . NOT FUN. . . for milk jugs. Hehe. . love you bunches~I can't believe that i don't get to talk to you every day. . ~J
Hey Kim, I do like the new software, but I can't seem to get the photos bigger so I can seem them better... you know how old age sets in and your eyes don't work so well... Anyway, he sure looks like a handful. Can't wait. Love Jana
2 comments:
I like that fusion thing. . Pretty H.O.T. I think you should bring that software out so i can play with it. Miss you guys~ Little C man has both bottom teeth and is now in the process of getting the top ones. UM. . NOT FUN. . . for milk jugs. Hehe. . love you bunches~I can't believe that i don't get to talk to you every day. . ~J
Hey Kim, I do like the new software, but I can't seem to get the photos bigger so I can seem them better... you know how old age sets in and your eyes don't work so well... Anyway, he sure looks like a handful. Can't wait. Love Jana
Post a Comment