The Z-man had another haircut today and it ended up a little short. I like it. He is our little handsome man.
5
comments:
Anonymous
said...
The haircut looks really cute. He just looks older every time you send a new picture. Grandpa Jack said he would like a hair cut like this, but I think we would have a problem on the top.
UM. . . where did my little boy go? I think you have replaced him with an emposter and I would highly recommend that you bring the real. . LITTLE BOY ZACH. .back. This one is TOO OLD. Love you~Auntie J
He does look like he got much older overnight. Is that a bonk on his forehead or just marker or something? We can't wait to see you guys. I am working on a surprise for him to play on.... hopefully it is on its way... see ya soon! Jana
WHERE ARE MY NEW PICS? I REALIZE YOUR ON VACATION. . BUT HELL. .I PUT PICS ON ALMOST DAILY FROM ALASKA, SO I DON'T SEE WHY YOU CAN'T! YOUR LUCKY I WILL SEE YOU GUYS SOON! I hope your having fun (and yes. . I meant to type in all caps to get my point across!)
5 comments:
The haircut looks really cute. He just looks older every time you send a new picture. Grandpa Jack said he would like a hair cut like this, but I think we would have a problem on the top.
Love Ya,
Grandpa Jack & Grandma Alberta
UM. . . where did my little boy go? I think you have replaced him with an emposter and I would highly recommend that you bring the real. . LITTLE BOY ZACH. .back. This one is TOO OLD. Love you~Auntie J
He does look like he got much older overnight. Is that a bonk on his forehead or just marker or something? We can't wait to see you guys. I am working on a surprise for him to play on.... hopefully it is on its way... see ya soon! Jana
WHERE ARE MY NEW PICS? I REALIZE YOUR ON VACATION. . BUT HELL. .I PUT PICS ON ALMOST DAILY FROM ALASKA, SO I DON'T SEE WHY YOU CAN'T! YOUR LUCKY I WILL SEE YOU GUYS SOON! I hope your having fun (and yes. . I meant to type in all caps to get my point across!)
Love you~J
OH MY GOSH YOUR DRIVING ME NUTS. YOU CAN CALL ME FROM FRANCE BUT YOU CAN'T PUT PICS OF MY LITTLE ONE ON YOUR PAGE. YOU GET AN 'F'.
Post a Comment