Thursday, May 31, 2007

Out and About

I'm outta here, Mom. Their are toys over there with my name on them.
Ouch! I ran too fast and fell. I tried to post these yesterday, but blogger wasn't letting me. Cute little video to follow. I'm just waiting for it to upload.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS. . He looks like a true sufer dude! I cannot get over how freaking cute he is! The video is the bestest! Love you guys. . Auntie~J

Anonymous said...

The shorts are cute, does Morgan have a matching pair. I will try and get some pictures of Memorial Day camping on the Blog by Sat. Still have 6 more days to work, then I will have more time to play on the computer.

Love Ya,

Grandpa Jack & Grandma Alberta

Anonymous said...

Poor little Z.... mommy pushed him down...huh??? Just kidding... I have bandaides in my purse if ya need one. Jana