Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Mom, Go Owsi?!?! (outside)

Look Mama, Airplane!
Look Mama, It's a bug!

Z's language skills are improving by the day. He still babbles all the time, but will speak in sentences that only Mommy can decifer. Things are going good. Morgan is in California at a conference and Z and I will be going to his favorite place this week. Can you guess where that is?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HMM, you could come up with a more difficult question. . lil Z man's favorite place is the. . (wait for it. .) THE PARK.

Love you guys~Auntie J

Anonymous said...

Opps. . .I mean the . . .ZOO

Anonymous said...

haha, your ploy to get others to leave comments didn't work . . maybe you should just type it out in HUGE letters so they understand that you need input from someone other than your crazy little sister.

~J

Anonymous said...

I AM GOING TO BOYCOTT YOUR PAGE UNTIL YOU LEAVE MY LITTLE MAN MESSAGES.~J