


Here is the little flirt. He is finally over his teething crankiness. He slept until 9:00am this morning with only one wake up at 4:00am for a hit of milk. WooHoo.
Sunday, July 16, 2006
Hangin' At The Pool
Posted by Kimberly at 7/16/2006 07:36:00 PM
This Blog is to keep family and friends updated on our growing family.



Here is the little flirt. He is finally over his teething crankiness. He slept until 9:00am this morning with only one wake up at 4:00am for a hit of milk. WooHoo.
Posted by Kimberly at 7/16/2006 07:36:00 PM
2 comments:
Thanks for the pics and video. We all just looked at it. How come we don't get to see you in your bathing suit. Aunt Sonja thinks his diaper looks wet. Grandpa Jack says pics are really nice, keep em comming. (He is never happpy, wants some everyday.)
What up? I like Mr. Zach's little m and m boxers. those are super cute. I can't look at the video cuz I am at dads. I will check when I am back to a normal computer.
Love you bunches! Auntie J
Post a Comment