This Blog is to keep family and friends updated on our growing family.
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am leaving a comment so that you will send us more pictures. I really love that smile of Zach's in the picture of you holding him. I went nuts yesterday putting pictures of my family's vacation out her in June on the Blog. I know that you have seen some of them already, put hope you enjoy them again. Jack said to tell Morgan that you and Z ach have to visit us soon, as he is going thru baby withdrawl.+
1 comments:
I am leaving a comment so that you will send us more pictures. I really love that smile of Zach's in the picture of you holding him. I went nuts yesterday putting pictures of my family's vacation out her in June on the Blog. I know that you have seen some of them already, put hope you enjoy them again. Jack said to tell Morgan that you and Z
ach have to visit us soon, as he is going thru baby withdrawl.+
Love ya,
Post a Comment