Thursday, March 30, 2006

My Big Boy Clothes







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See what good taste that Auntie Jessica has?! I knew that cute little butt would look HOT in those jeans~

Anonymous said...

Lil Man,

Your grandmother wrote this poem for your mommy when she was born and I wanted to share it with you. . .

To A Child~
Do you know who you are, little child of mine, so precious and dear to me? Do you know you're a part of a great design that is vast as eternity? Can you think for a moment how much depends on your holding the "Iron Rod"? Your life is forever-worlds with out end-Do you know you're a child of God?

Do you know where you've been, little child of mine? It is hard to recall I know. Do you ever remember that home divine with the Father who loves you so? Do you sometimesw review how He took your hand and placed it within my own? Saying "Here is a Child from Angel Land-not a gift-but a precious loan."

Do you know where you're going-Child of mine? Are your eyes on the road ahead? Do the spires of His castle gleam and shine where the sun grown golden red? Are you taking enough for your journey, Child? Does your lamp cast a steady glow? Can you hold your course when the storm is wild? You will make it my Child, I know.

I love you both, Auntie J