


I haven't posted as much as I would like. I just get addicted to checking my e-mail to see if we have dates for Russia. So, I took a break for a few days. The little peanut can almost crawl. He rolls. He schooches. He pulls himself forward like he doing the low crawl/inchworm. He gets up on all fours but says, " Forget it. Its quicker doing it my way." With that being said check out the Leave Me Alone, Mom. I Am Getting Into Stuff I'm Not Supposed To look. Oy!
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Little Dude With A Tude
Posted by Kimberly at 3/23/2006 05:24:00 PM
2 comments:
He is the freaking cutest! That is about all I have to say!
LOVE YOU~J
OH. . and I really LOVE the attitude pic! I want him. .so send him my way any time! I guess practice is always good.~J
Post a Comment