Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Look

How do you like the new look? I think it fits the title great.

Yes, I am a bad blogger. I am sorry and will catch up with the pictures soon. It is almost finals time and I have had to catch up on writing papers. Four of them written this week alone. I know that is no excuse but it will have to suffice. Z is lovin life and has quite a few friends at school. Stay tuned for a picture dump soon. I promise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will be patient a little longer, we want you to do really well in school.

Love ya,

Grandpa Jack & Grandma Alberta

Anonymous said...

I do like the new background. It is very cute. Does Zach like it? Give him kisses from us. We sure do miss you guys. Love Aunt Jana

Anonymous said...

I don't buy into your excuses and I don't believe you either about the photo dump. . . that would have to take an act of GOD. But, I love you anyway. ~Me