Monday, December 10, 2007

Slacking Mama




I know I have been a complete slacker. SO here are a few pics to tide you over The little camera is dead and I can't find the charger. So I haven't taken pics of Z at school. He loves it there. He has only been going for a couple of hours a day. Tomorrow I get to go eat lunch with him. Hopefully by the end of the week we will be up to 3 or 4 hours a day. The picture of him sleeping was taken on Friday night after a fun filled week of playing at school.


Oh and for those who don't know yet Z locked me out of the house on Wednesday. He then proceeded to ignore me and watch his cartoons. Every once in a while he would come to the door to check on me. Then he would give me his little evil grin. The whole neighborhood got involved and the landlord saved the day by bringing me the extra keys.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pictures are really neat, but no fair posting the same picture twice. How come Mommy was sleeping too - did she have a fun filled day also? We need to teach Morgan to post pics and Grandpa Jack to make comments.

Love Ya,

Grandpa Jack & Grandma Alberta

Anonymous said...

I agree with Alberta. . your a cheater face. OH. . and a faker face. That first pic, although adorable. . was SO staged. But thanks for the new pics. Glad to see my little boy. HE IS SO BIG. Make him small again.

Love you~J

Kimberly said...

Yes I know I am a cheater face. I realize it after I posted and was too lazy to fix it. oh, well.

Iwas the only one faking the sleep but I was very very relaxed as Z is a little heating pad.

Josh said...

Your so lame you have to leave comments on your own blog! HAHA. UM. . C and I would like more picutres of Z. Hop to it, Mama. Love ~US