Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Get In It, Mommy



The little guy sure is strong. I figured everyone would be in the mood for a giggily little boy. I finished my first two classes for the semester and have started on the second two. I might be able to take three classes per term next semester and finish my degree a little quicker. Morgan is gone again for the week. I think this will go on until Christ*mas. The puppies are doing good and Wasko is finally potty trained. Now onto the training. He sits, comes, and fetches. Pretty good for a 3 month old.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my what fun. He is just too cute for words. Thanks for giving us all a laugh. It was much needed and appreciated. Give him hugs and kisses. Jana

Josh said...

i hate blogger, I officially hate it. my comment's are too cute for words and take forever to think up and post and then they don't freaking show up. I HATE BLOGGER.

Anonymous said...

There is nothing quite so genuine and pure as a child's laughter. I love it. GG Marge