We are just hanging out at the house today. Maybe I can get some studying done. The Z man should be starting preschool soon. The daycare center told me since I am in school full time that we will be moved up on the list from where we are now. They couldn't tell me where we are on the list but said that it isn't that long and it seems to be moving at a good rate. The only thing I don't like is that I can't just take him a couple days a week. They only have full time/ 5 days a week. Oh well...The Zman needs the interaction with other kids and I need the time to focus on school. That way Mommy and Daddy will be able to buy him more stuff...HAH. More like save for his college education or pay for dog food.
2 comments:
Collyn said if you would just stop being stuborn and move to the states, we have a plan in place to take care of the school/daycare situation. . but it is your fault because you don't comply. So there. Z man keeps growing. can't you freeze him small or something. I am not even going to know what to do with him the next time I see him, he will be so huge. I have finished all of the first three in that series and I will send um your way. Just what you need, more studying distractions! Love you~c, J, J, D and C
Caught mid air...way cool. I just so miss you guy soooo much. Family has become one of my needs for me that I need to work on... feeling a little bit lost and disconnected. Maybe it is because the holidays are coming... just feel lke crying or sleeping all the time. love all you guys and gals. Jana
Post a Comment