Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Turkey Day



We went to the chow hall for Thanksgiving. I lucked out on that one. No cooking and no dishes. I think this might be our new tradition. They had turkeys penned up outside and Z didn't know what to think of them, especially when they gobbled. You can see it all in the pic. The other is a pic of Z and Lexi playing in her bed. He won't leave the poor girl alone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart...Animals always seem to facinate boys. Margie Sam and I had dinner wih he Nichols family. I made the pies and a cranberry salad. We feel stuffed. Give the boys in your family a big hug and a kiss for me. Also have them give you one for me. The pictures from Jess were Facinating She is looking good and also happy.
Love always ..GGM

Anonymous said...

This is a test - we'll see if it works. Is that a Chicago Bears jacket I see - way to go Zach. Since I just talked to you today, I can't think of anything else to say, other than Grandpa Jack needs more pictures, he keeps going thru withdrawel if he doesn't get new pictures.

Love Ya,

Grandma S

Anonymous said...

Hello to my favorite little one and my other favorite doggie! I miss Lulu bean. . she really needs to hop a plane and come see me! I can't wait to see the two of you, of coarse, but. . LULU withdrawl.


HEHE. I just might love your dog more than you! HEHE.

LOVE~Auntie J