Thursday, October 19, 2006

Impossible To Catch





I think I might be losing weight soon. Its called the "Chase The Toddler Diet." This kid RUNS everywhere and gets into everything. He doesn't like it slow at all. He loves being outside and loves the dumptrucks and front end loaders that are tearing up the street at the moment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim thank you so much for all the time you put in so that we can watch Zach grow up! It has been wonderful.


Love to you,
Sonja

Anonymous said...

Zach walks as if he has been walking all his life and looks as if he has a lot of determination. and long strides too. He is growing so fast. I can see why you are having such a time keeping up with him. You will have to get a harness and leash in order to keep him from getting away to quickly......keep smiling and take care of yourselves...Love always...GG M

Anonymous said...

Hehe, Grandma said to put a leash on that little one! How funny. I can't believe how quickly that little one went mobile. He is going to have a ball here between the dogs and chasing the cat. Can't wait. Love you~Auntie J