These Tigers saw Zach standing there and decided to put on a show just for him.
The top picture was taken while we were waiting for the rain to stop. Doesn't it look like he enjoyed his trip to the Zoo?
This Blog is to keep family and friends updated on our growing family.
These Tigers saw Zach standing there and decided to put on a show just for him.
The top picture was taken while we were waiting for the rain to stop. Doesn't it look like he enjoyed his trip to the Zoo?
Posted by Kimberly at 8/08/2006 12:42:00 PM
1 comments:
If I were a freaking huge cat, I think that little man would look like a nice snack too! I found some cute stuff for his birthday. . but still working to complete his box. We found an amazing house with 4 br and 2.5 bath. . for a hundred more. . just a heck of a lot of work.
Love you~Auntie J
Post a Comment