Monday, June 19, 2006

Happy Baby Is Back

This video thing worked. So....Here is a clip I took today. Zach is like this the majority of the time. He is always like this if his nap is long enough. ( as you can tell it was) I would post the pics of him with the living room he destoyed this morning but he begged me not to. I guess those pics I can use as leverage when he's older. He-He!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't seem to view the video. Is there a trick? We are anxious to see it.

Kimberly said...

Try it now. I think I fixed the problem.

Anonymous said...

Works now....He is so cute I just want to kiss his face off!!! Ash & Rye will be so excited when they see! Give him lovin' for us.

Anonymous said...

Kim - The video is adorable, how did you get Zack to sit in one place so long? We tried loading it last night, and after 2 hours it still said "loading". But tonight when I logged on, it was ready to play. The pictures were really cute too --- Keep em coming.
Love you all,
Grandpa and Grandma Skinner