Looks like my lil' man is enjoying some good ole' fashion German rock necklace. (Sorry, I can't remember what it is called!) He is freakin going to be the cuttest little guy in a tux at my wedding!
I was just looking back through your posts and it sucks that I have to watch lil' man grow through pics. Get your butts Stateside and hang with me. Being a house wife is LAME. .unless you have a cool sister to share it with! IT is freaking crazy how much he has grown and I cannot wait till AUG when he is in a tux. I LOVE YOU BOTH. . and sometimes Morgie too! ~Auntie J~
2 comments:
Looks like my lil' man is enjoying some good ole' fashion German rock necklace. (Sorry, I can't remember what it is called!) He is freakin going to be the cuttest little guy in a tux at my wedding!
Love~Auntie J
I was just looking back through your posts and it sucks that I have to watch lil' man grow through pics. Get your butts Stateside and hang with me. Being a house wife is LAME. .unless you have a cool sister to share it with! IT is freaking crazy how much he has grown and I cannot wait till AUG when he is in a tux. I LOVE YOU BOTH. . and sometimes Morgie too!
~Auntie J~
Post a Comment